How do I know if my dryer vents need to be cleaned professionally?
- It takes more than one cycle to fully dry your clothes
- Your electric bill is higher than usual
- Your dryer feels hotter than normal during cycles
- You notice an unusual smell when using your dryer
- You notice that rodents or birds have built nests in your dryer vents
- It has been more than a year since your last professional dryer vent cleaning
Why choose A-Vent-Full Dryer Vent Cleaning Company to clean your dryer vents professionally?
We are a company local to the Portland, Maine and southern Maine area and have met with many business owners and residential customers. Professional dryer vent cleaning is a critical point of maintenance that should be done at least once a year, but reliable dryer vent cleaning companies can be hard to find and often fail to make time for smaller businesses and local residents. We aim to fill that gap, and will typically schedule your professional dryer vent cleaning within one week after your free estimate.